Saturday, January 19, 2013

Lost it a long time ago...

It is a well-known fact the first thing that happens to ANY mom who juggles too much is that the brain starts to SLOW DOWN. Hopefully for most people, this happens gradually over time with age and stress and does not represent the complete loss of memory and function aItogether. I have asked friends on Facebook to follow me here on this blogging adventure (some great parents I have met also have children with profound autism and I will hope and pray they will contribute and comment) but none of us can figure out how to go about this. We are mostly sleep-deprived and still listen to music from 1985...have not caught up with life in the current world because we have NO TIME to breathe between life and appointments.  On a happy note for our mentors and therapists, I did recently learn how to text message. And, at the prompting of my husband, I set up this blog all by myself...maybe there is hope for me yet...

May You Always Recognize The Blessings....

No comments: